Wednesday, April 20, 2011

We All Need A Financial Breakthrough

Life is hard. Unemployment is high. Gas prices are sky-rocketing. Grocery prices are going up and getting less food for the cost. With no job, the bills can't get paid. With no money for gas (due to no job) you can't go out job hunting or go on job interviews. With no money you can't buy the food you want because it costs too much.

We're always having to sacrifice any extras, like going out to eat, going to the club and even buying a bag of chips or cookies for a snack. Sacrificing is hard to do but in today's recession it has become a necessity. So, I checked out a site called prayers-for-special-help.com. I read several prayers for financial stability. Here is a prayer inspired by those on the site. I wanted to share it with you.

    " Dear God,
              I come to You with a troubled heart. I pray that you hear my prayers and offer Your guidance. My spirit is full but due to a series of unfortunate circumstances, my pockets are empty. My finances are in trouble and aren't getting any better. Please uplift my heart so I may be blessed with more prosperity and hope for success. I will always remember Your love for me and that You will sustain me and my faith in You. Thank You God. Amen"

No comments:

Post a Comment